Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's are my busy days

This is a great tv stand , I wonder if it comes in the grey like the below piece.
I went over to Ikea today , I needed to pick up some more pillow forms , the feather ones , they are $6.99 each , no better price , so it's worth the drive. I found a few new pieces , this grey dresser is amazing , well under $200.00 , it even has a hidden interior drawer to keep change and jewelry, too cool .

Today is picture day , which means kids get up bright and early , oh my kids are good they do that everyday , well most days , they make their own lunches , I should be insulted , I guess I never gave them the snacks they wanted , boo hoo me huh!


This little one of mine is growing up in fast speed lately , look at this adorable dress , I found it at a thrift store , it is a size 1 , wow this is what a size 1 looks like . She was going into the city to the Orchestra earlier today , they were told to dress appropriately , I am so glad she doesn't mind getting dressed up .


I was also able to finish up the pink princess room I have been working on .




The pillows I made now have an awfully comfy home .





The perfect spot for princess gowns and crowns of course .


7 comments:

maitlandmommy AKA Sheri said...

i swear i wish i had your house. heck i wish i had your talent. My house is formal with it's dark cherry cabinets. you can't farmhouse chic that up no matter how hard you try. sigh, i'll live vicariously thru your blog.

Sharon said...

Chris ... your kids are beautiful.

I love the princess room ... especially the shelf with the princess clothes!!! Too cute.

Marie said...

J'adore the princess room you worked on! Luv every part of it.
-marie @ mariesmaison

Judy said...

Hey Chris! Just wanted to let you know that I love, love, love your blog. I have read it from beginning to end. You are an amazing woman, I can't believe how you weld those man-toys! I wish I had half the talent you have. Please visit me at www.gracioussouthernliving.blogspot.
com.

Also, yours girls are adorable.

Hugs!
Judy

Mrs. Classic said...

You make me so jealous of your IKEA. We have one coming in a few years. I am excited but it can't get here soon enough.

Kelly Muys Wood said...

all her pretty things hangin up is SO SWEET!

awww...

kelly
http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

cmluvs2stamp said...

You are so talented! My Gosh! Such terrific ideas and thanks on the tip for the Ikea pillow forms! I really need new ones for my couch!!!! $6.99 is a steal. Thank you, thank you, thank you! i will now be following this blog.

LinkWithin

you might also like