Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today in installation day




I will be installing the cornice above a little girl's bed today , to create a canopy effect , I have been working on this piece for several days , if there is a desire I can show you how I made it .
Yesterday I created the drapes for this cornice , with a large pink band at the bottom with the slightest ruffle , matching tie backs , all edged in creamy pom poms , aren't pom poms the worst to deal with but worth the effort .






This is a close-up of the screw collars I was mentioning I used for my quick and cheap chalkboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you make the bed crown? I'm preparing a nursery and can't seem to find any like this for sale online. Thank you!

Chris Kauffman said...

It's really just all it one side of a box... it's a very basic project attached to Wood that is attached to the wall.