Friday, June 13, 2014

Our new outdoor room and platform deck

 The weather co-operated the other day and my wonderful friends came by two days ago and helped me set all the joists which was a big job. Then yesterday I worked on installing the boards all day and by dinner time I had a nice new outdoor room to enjoy, and we did enjoy a lot of time out there last night.


 I mitered the corners to add a little detail I lucked out that the frame was perfectly square.


Next year I will stain the deck and lovely colour I will use Austrailian timber oil like I used at the old house.

I so deserved and enjoyed this Corona last night, we got out the fire feature and made s'mores and enjoyed lots of time together...we are going to be spending a lot of time out on our new deck this summer.


No comments: