Thursday, October 29, 2009

I bring you cupakes

These are my cupcakes , simple orange and black , vanilla vanilla , as my family always prefers
Ok so they pale in comparison to these more creative cupcake creature's , oh well call me lazy or call me busy , I just made made 65 cupcakes ok , I can only do so much I've got lots of other things to do , maybe you have more time to be creative , so I bring you inspiration.

{Karen Tack}




I have been wanting this Cupcake Carrier , it is amazing how you can stack them , and the holes for the cupcakes are holes like in a cupcake pan making traveling with the cupcakes much easier ...




I was able to find it , after all the website was sold out ,lucky me .





I added orange food coloring to french vanilla cake mix.






Do you see who I see .







No comments: