Friday, October 30, 2009

We are getting ready for Halloween

I got this big vampire bat , which the girls just loved , they are really into the scary decorating.

I found these great stickers on clearance , we can use them year after year.



How cute is this marshmallow Frankenstein, I couldn't believe how much detail went into this candy , all those details are royal icing , the hair the stitches , adorable.



I realized when tidying this room that my daughter needed some more storage , my girls love their hoodies.




I used a left over piece of wood from my porch makeover simply painted it and sanded it , I picked up some crystal knobs from Home Depot , I thought they would make nice hooks and they were less expensive than any of the hooks I like. I then painted Mason's name onto the board creating a simple row of hooks.





To attach the hooks to the wall I counter sunk holes in between the knobs and covered them with little birch discs to hide the screws and painted them to match. {to the left of the left knob}






I decided that Mason's cupboard could use some hooks for display , she can then hang out her outfits for a few days or just put together different looks.

The perfect spot to hang her costume for tomorrow , she is going to be a zombie prom queen . Fun!

No comments: