Friday, September 25, 2009

Tonic Living













I was tipped onto this Toronto based website company Tonic Living a couple of days ago by my sister law , I was thrilled to see bold modern cotton printed fabrics and pillows for a great price , and I was happy to see I could use pay pal to order some fabric samples for a mere $1.00 plus a minor shipping fee .
Wonderful selection , you can shop in US or Canadian funds , they also make futon covers and employ local sewers , sounds great to me .



5 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I love browsing at Tonic Living, but I have never purchased because I still don't know how to sew....I may get some pillows, though. Anyhow, I have given you the 'Honest Scrap' award on my blog! Check out the post if you get a chance. http://www.russetstreetreno.com/2009/09/honestly-im-flattered.html

Jeanneoli said...

Thanks for the site and the sample tip.

NicNacManiac said...

Thanks...have not heard of Tonic Living....I will head on over!!!

Vintage Junky said...

I have some fabric from there and I love it! i am going to see what is new over there!
SMiles!
Michelle

Heidi said...

Thanks again for passing the link on to me yesterday. And I only noticed the $1 sample offering late last night.

Still haven't decided! Oh and I did noticed some same ones that our Fabricville carries.

I should now head back there to ponder making pillow covers.

LinkWithin

you might also like