Monday, September 14, 2009

Nearing the finish line

I still can't get over that this is my bedroom with this charming paneling , the bedroom and bathroom feel like two completely new rooms a suite in a nantucket cottage perhaps.

This is the color I am sampling right now , it is not the color , it is nice but I am not feeling it . It is called Mild Mint it is from Behr's new line of primer and paint in one , it is a fantastic paint so thick with great coverage . The best part is that you can get samples tinted to give them a try at home and they are under $5.00 so this is a great new product. This large area I sampled was only half of the amount of the sample .





I am going to go get a greyish tan similar to the color of this bench fabric and I know it will be the best option for the wall color , but only sampling will tell . The green is just too sweet.






Good thing it is only a small area to re-paint again and again .





No comments: