Saturday, September 12, 2009

Still painting

16 hours of painting at least from what I can estimate , it is a lot of work , but I am loving this transformation .
I can't wait to see it with furniture in its place , gonna need a new floor in here getting tired of all this mess and sleeping in the middle of the room.


Sophie and I agree the ceiling needs to be improved , that will be later much later.

I still have to decide on a top detail trim , and the color to paint the walls above the trim ... I am thinking something light , but that is as far as that decision has come as I am busy trying to put this job behind me , next week is very busy with normal life and lots of design jobs.
Things have really turned around with my business at this one year point , and I couldn't be happier.
Thanks to all who have made my dreams of working in design a reality .








No comments: