Friday, September 11, 2009

Late night painting

I took this photo last night at about 11:30 pm after painting for a little while , I wanted to see how it would look , a couple more coats of paint should do it , living through a messy and dusty renovation , this will keep me motivated to get this done sooner rather than later.
I think that is the secret to my "energy" as some ask about it , it is not energy but the dislike of a messy house that motivates me to spend late nights painting instead for resting .
I am taking today for myself , as this has been a very crazy back to school week that has flown by , getting the kids back to school , getting back to design work , car maintenance , doctor visits , it has been a jam packed week with little time to breathe.
Got the pot of Jo brewing to help be get started early today , hope you all have a wonderful day , and thanks for stopping by .
Chris

No comments: