Thursday, September 17, 2009

Something new


How could I not show you this , this files under the old adage {one person's junk is another person's treasure} I picked this up from a kind lady yesterday for a song , and I will soon show you a ravishing makeover , you just wait and see , you will love it ..... I have no idea , but I am sure it will be cute and it will hold toilet paper and linens , it is perfect.

I wanted to show you what I am working on , baby bumper pads . I am hoping to get it all done today sometime between vet visits and a hair appointment{first in a year} and work , but this is a fun job for this amateur seamstress .
I am happy to tell you I think I have found a slipcover maker , she is coming over next week to give me a quote on doing a slipcover for my settee.











No comments: