Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Nursery is Complete

My cousin and his wife are having their 3rd baby this week, I have made them the bedding set , but that is all I have done for this room , Scott has completed this room transformation just in time, by ripping out the carpet and installing cork flooring and also adding the wainscoting , when they moved in to this house Scott installed the custom closets.
Sorry to cause any confusion although I normally show you my work this is not {well except the sewing}my handy work and no I am not having a baby , my baby is 8 years old , that is as baby as I get , but it will be fun to visit with a new baby in the family.
The bedding I made looks pretty good , who knew I could make this kind of stuff.



New trim , I love this double wainscot feature , gorgeous.







New soft on foot cork floors.




A fresh coat of paint to welcome a new baby girl , lucky girl a closet full of outfits just waiting to be modeled.








The room is ready , only one more whole day to wait.


13 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

The Nursery is so pretty. I am going to be a grandma for the first time come mid jan. I could not believe how awful the nursery bedding was unless you are willing to pay an arm and a leg...we are having some made too. Love yours!

Cote de Texas said...

So darling! i love the wainscot and the floor and the bedding - you need to go into the business!!!

Vintage Junky said...

The bedding turned out beautiful! I love how the closet is open so you can see all the sweet clothes!

SMiles!
Michelle

Hopeful Helpmate said...

Absolutley Beautiful! What a lucky little princess to have such a creative Mommy!

Aubree @ The Weathered Cottage said...

wow love that wall color and wainscot too! the bedding is perfect in there.

Sharon said...

You did a great job on the double wainscotting ... very nice look. The bedding is very pretty ... and what more could a girl want than that closet!

Kathi said...

Your baby's nursery is just gorgeous!
I'm sure you will tell her that you made it all yourself?!
Sweet dreams little one, your mommy is amazing!

Me said...

So pretty! Love all your rooms.
Have fun with your new baby girl! What a luck little baby!
I am new to your blog and love it!

Jenna said...

Everything is so lovely! I'm adoring the double wains coating.

The bedding is fantastic! Great job!

Wanderluster said...

Is there anything you can't do Chris? The bedding looks lovely. And I am so jealous of that baby's closet!

Jennifer said...

Chris the nusrsery looks so pretty.You did a great job on the bedding too!Have a great day,Jennifer

Cheryl said...

Beautiful nursery. Love all that closet space for the little one. Cork flooring sounds interesting. I have never set foot on it. Is it comfortable to walk on?

1st said...

This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top Baby Bedding Set, brands Barbie, Ben 10, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.