Monday, September 28, 2009

Justin Bieber Madness


Worn out from a day of fun.
Screaming girls as far as the eye could see , and louder than anything I had ever heard.



Mason and her friend showing you the giant line up {to the left there} , it was probably a good half mile long .

Boy crazed girls trying to sneak a peak , just before they got kicked out of the bushes .


How cute is this picture , Dad kept our spot in line while I ran around getting the girls tattooed and gathering our dinners.


I wanted to share with you the television taping we went to last night at Wonderland {our local amusement park} we were really there to see this kid Justin Bieber , OK I have never been to an event like this , thousands of screaming girls , it was a miracle I didn't come away with hearing damage , but it was fun , I guess I missed out on that in my younger days , it was fun to see my girl's experience this kind of thing and to make it happen for them to look back on.

4 comments:

hqm said...

what fun...they will never forget that day...your a great mom!

Darlene said...

Awwww he is so cute! I'm sure the girls had a FABULOUS time. I know what you mean about screaming kids. I took my daughter to a Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers concert and I couldn't believe how loud all the screaming was!

NicNacManiac said...

I actually watched the live NextStar finale and was looking for your daughter in the audience!! It sure was a crazy event and the crowd went absolutely wild for Justin Beber!!! You are the best mom!!! Glad the girls enjoyed themselves...I'm sure this will be the first of many!! xOxO Nerina :)

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

What a great mom and dad to take them. My friend's daughter and 3 girlfriends were there just to peek and hoping to see or hear something. A lady walked up to them and gave them 4 VIP passes to get in. After they picked themselves back up ;) they had a fabulous time. Every time they phoned, the parents could hardly hear them. At least my boys aren't interested in concerts yet.

LinkWithin

you might also like