Monday, July 30, 2007

Progress reports

Now that there are two , Dolce the big one seems happy and playful, it will do him good to have a perky little friend, so far so good , puppy training is coming along quite well,opps he just peed on the floor, we made a trip to Niagara Falls and brought the Moe , he was so good, slept the whole way . Is that the cutest dog bed ever? I know they are boys but I get to pick the stuff for this home so girly it is.

I need a little bit of help, I have this cupboard for many many years, I would never leave something this color normally,but it is finished very well, however I am ready to make a change , now I am thinking white or off white, as this is in my powder room, or black, any other suggestions would be appreciated.


The upstairs hall is finally done all this tape signifies the end of the project, the trim is complete as well as the floor , it took a bit longer than I thought it would but it looks great and was well worth the wait.

7 comments:

onelittlemustardseed said...

Love the doggy bed! I have to paint the boys bedroom door, closet door and window today...I truly hate the idea of it...but I feel the project to transform their room is going sooo slowly! I want to speed things along!

Heidi said...

your baby boys look so gosh darn cute, i'm envious!!! that doggy bed is gorgeous!!!!

restyled home said...

Great choice on the pink doggy bed!! I agree with your thinking!
I think you should paint the cabinet in a milky robin's egg blue. Antiqued, it would look so nice. However, any of your choices would be great too. Your choices have always been spot on!!

Happy to hear your news. Will we get to see more pictures of J??

Linda

Stephanie said...

Even your doggy bed has stripes-love it!!
Your cabinet would look great in either black or white/cream, can't wait to see what you decide!

Heidi said...

you linked me!!! :o)

Katrina said...

Hi! Love the little cabinet. What colour are the walls in the background? I would probably go a cream or tea-stained colour as they are such lovely antique colours. These would suit the age of the cabinet perfectly. But of course what ever colour you choose will be gorgeous no doubt! Good luck. Can't wait to see the end result.

Katrina :)

Aimee said...

I love that little cabinet! I think it would look great painted black and distressed a bit. Post a pic when you're finished!