Friday, April 24, 2009

Weeken madness

This week was a complete bust , I caught a most terrible cold from my child , my strain left be bed ridden her's did not .
Thankfully I have girls because yesterday morning they made their own breakfast and packed snacks for their lunches , all which I normally do , but I was in so much pain I could not help much they were so accomodating . I kept the curtains drawn even though it was the first day of sunshine all week .
With all the rain we got this week and the cold I came down with tackling my table hasn't even begun , today I will get that started because I am feeling so much better now. All these shingles oh how I love them , this entry resembles mine quite a bit , maybe you can find me perched upon my ladder for another weekend project of shingling ??
On the list this weekend is sanding that table , building a daybed in Sophie's playhouse , maybe some early morning garage saling to find furniture to transform ?? staining the deck and backyard fences , doesn't that sound exhausting and digging a POOP composter .

Look at this set , isn't it the craziest ever , I think it would look devine painted white or pink , oh my . I found these listed on Craigslist they were very expensive , but I just thought you should see them too, I wonder if anyone bought them ?
So enjoy your weekend , I know I will . I am going to make my Home Depot list right now .

1 comment:

Karla said...

So sorry that you've been so sick! Yikes!

The shingles are gorgeous! Love what you did on the front of your house!

Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog! You are an inspiration, for sure!! So, I nominated you for an award:
http://itsthelittlethingsthatmakeahouseahome.blogspot.com/2009/04/thank-you-dawn.html

Thanks for all of the great photos and ideas that you post!

Karla @ It's The Little Things...