Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring is not co-operating at all , it was I saw growing tulip leaves popping out of the earth , but now they are covered in snow , poor tulips .

This is my little friend who follows me all day , he likes company so do I, he also prefers to sleep on his back , he is a funny fellow .



This is some work I have been trying to get done a little at a time , I think it will be finished this weekend , as you can see I am missing one vertical piece there to the left of the door there.
I can add paneling or wainscoting any where and it is just right every time . When I re-arranged my closet I was able to re-use the Ikea art shelves and top the whole upstairs landing with the same look that I had started a long time ago , this is the upstairs landing /art gallery .
Got a busy day ahead , got to stop by the passport office , groceries , laundry , cleaning , and basketball to name a few. Better run.



No comments: