Friday, April 10, 2009

Chair for sale and built-ins galore

Isn't this a cute chair , all slipcovered and striped and checked well I thought so too , and I wanted it for my bedroom , so when I found it on Kijiji a pair of two for $50~ I quickly snatched them up , and I was right it looks perfect in our bedroom .
When I picked them up they needed a good cleaning so I did just that I scrubbed off any and all stains and they cleaned up so nicely , they look as good as new . So I have an extra chair on my hands and I do not need her , she has got to go , it is clean and ready to be loved . I know I have some readers with in driving distance who could potentially come and get her , I am selling it for what I paid $25.00 that's right $25.00 . If you are interested and you live with in driving distance of Oshawa , please reach me here christiekauffman@hotmail.com and I will set her aside for you , it would need to be picked up with in two weeks please after that I will list it for sale on kijiji , I thought I would offer it up here first. It is very sturdy good quality chair and is quite comfortable too , it has a zipper in the back for easy slipcover removal .


I wanted to share with you some great examples of built-ins done well , what a lovely laundry room , all the cabinets and gorgeous wallpaper too.



A lovely little desk nook any home could use.



I just had to show you this room it is Debbie Travis' bed and bath , I am crazy about that ceiling , it is faux , as in added to look like that , the roof does not slope that way , they framed it like that , I love it .




I love a good window seat and here is a great example of one , I think they did a great job of adding cabinets to create this beautiful simple cozy spot , the shutters are also great so when someone does use this area they are not on display as well this provides a solid surface to pile pillows , blinds will bend and shift when pillows are added , like in my window seat , FYI




I would seriously love this built in in our bedroom , looks great and surely it works beautifully with all of that storage , our bedroom calls for this solution , all I need is a good cabinet maker and loads of cash .






No comments: