Thursday, April 30, 2009

Painting again

Do you remember this backyard table I made last summer out of left over deck joists and posts , well I meant to paint it but couldn't decide , would I go light or dark . So I went dark and raised it up a little , although I like the low lounge style it wasn't comfortable to eat at , so it occurred to me to raise it with locking wheels , good idea huh , well those wheels were pricey and these finials seemed a more thrifty option , just the right added height , maybe the dog will stop using it for his bed now ???
It looks so good painted I think , I am going to take my palm sander to it just to soften up the look .
Now to stain the deck , the last time I stained a deck I was 12 , first it needs a good scrub from all the muddy paw prints and if we could get a couple of days in a row without rain , I could actually get it done.




No comments: