Saturday, July 19, 2008

Settee drama's


So here is the settee in desperate need of recovering, I was told that the company Rowe makes slipcovers so I could always have them make a one , well apparently I may have been misinformed , the sales girl is inquiring for me , cross your fingers for me , it would be a wonderful thing if I could just pick one of their beautiful fabrics and wait patiently for 8 weeks for it to arrive , we will soon see.
This first fabric is my first choice , I love the pattern and the colors are beautiful, no one else shared this choice but that is just how it goes sometimes.
These are two others a little bland and safe , but nice as well, I want a pattern , it has worked well so far as it hides small stains and dog hair doesn't show as much on a pattern .

If it doesn't work out that they can make me one I will have to have one made else where or have it re-upholstered with a washable fabric. I sure hope they can do this for me.

Which fabric sample would you vote for ?? 1,2 or 3??

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 or 3. Sorry :(
Dee

Dianne said...

2 for sure...3 next!

hqm said...

I think Rowe does do slipcovers for all there furniture...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

I adore #1!! gorgeous!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

I forgot to add...did you see Cityline the other day when they featured Potato Skin slipcovers? If not, you might be interested in that (i.e., if Rowe can't do it). You can get a ""casual slipcover" for $270 if you supply the fabric.

mom said...

definitely #1...love it!

Magpie Interior Design said...

I found your blog recently and I LOVE your style!

BTW, I would pick 1 then 2.

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog last night and love your aesthetic. You mentioned that you had painted your dining room chairs... I painted some side tables last year, but was not happy with the results: I sanded, then primed, then painted with latex paint, but they looked very amateurish. Do you mind sharing your painting technique for painting furniture?
Thanks,
Mary Ellen
Louisiana

Holly said...

#1...It's beautiful! I love the shape and size of the settee. Where did you get it!

chriskauf said...

I got the settee at Sears 5 years ago , they don't carry this line at all anymore.
Sadly they do not make a slip cover for this settee, I will have to use a local slipcover co.

katiedid said...

Hi!

And thank you for your very nice comments on my blog. It is always a treat! And I vote for #1! It is so pretty and picks up on all of the blues and aquas in your space. Definitely #1. :) Look forward to seeing what you picked. I am sure no matter what it will be great.

Momma to Bug said...

I like #1 or #2. All would be an excellent choice though.

LinkWithin

you might also like