Monday, June 1, 2009


We had a couple of guests over night , Grandma and Grandpa were passing through , it was so nice to have them here with us for the night , we were a perfect pit stop to break up a long trip to the Capital City .
We enjoyed some BBQ and including some potato salad that Sophie and I made up the recipe for , as well as a delicious frozen pie , Strawberry Cream Freeze check out the video below, I would suggest you give this a try too , my one tip would be to chop the strawberries quite small as when they freeze big pieces make it hard to eat . I used sugar free Smuckers Strawberry jam which worked really well .



We had lots of fun , the kids and Grandma and Grandpa played "your in the movies" a game for the Xbox , it is so funny , I would highly recommend it.
Busy week ahead , lots of design plans on the go , how did I get this lucky , thanks all .

No comments: