Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little bits of bathroom improvements

There you have it my first tub apron which consists of a simple frame attached to the tile , and bead board , a baseboard and trim found in my basement and two threshold pieces and I have taken my tub from ho hum to pretty , hopefully I will get this tub a frame less glass enclosure really soon , hey I might even start to take baths . I would also like a teeny tiny flat screen mounted on the wall so that I can watch my HGTV in the tub , wouldn't that be nice some candles a glass of wine on my new marble ledge voila ! { the wall bit to the right of the apron will be clad a piece of trim that will become not unlike a door casing wrapping up and around the bulkhead over the tub , but these things take time I have big plans for this room}


9 comments:

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Quite the yummy bathroom. You've done a marvelous job!

The Guy Family said...

I am inspired by you! I am new to the blogging world and I tell you, I am amazed by all you uber talented women! I showed my Husband your tub skirt, and said guess what you're doing next?! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Chris,

Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Chris,

Kathy :)

Natalie said...

I want to do this in my own bathrooms! It is fantastic. Great job.

SweDaisy said...

Great job Cris, I love how little this project cost you.

take care,
Lisa

The Steel Magnolia House said...

You are just so handy Chris!! The things you do here and there make a big difference!
Feeling a little better now - thanks so much for asking!! :) Will be out of town for Cmas for 2 weeks, but I'll be back. Don't forget about me while I'm gone!

The Steel Magnolia House said...

You are just so handy Chris!! The things you do here and there make a big difference!
Feeling a little better now - thanks so much for asking!! :) Will be out of town for Cmas for 2 weeks, but I'll be back. Don't forget about me while I'm gone!

WindowProsofva said...

Choosing Home Window Tinting Film can be a very important decision for your homes interior health. Window Film helps keep the sun's damaging rays from entering your home and damaging wood, fabrics, carpets and even furnishings and artwork. Window Tinting also keeps your home cooler and reduces glare caused by the sun. Virginia Window Tinting

LinkWithin

you might also like