Sunday, August 31, 2008

Only a little more to go

I was able to make quite a bit more progress today, I ran out of primer so I was put on hold again , tomorrow being a holiday I will not be able to get much finished , probably a good idea but I would love to see it all completed. More than half way done , I am so happy to be able to say that , lets face it these kinds of things are messy , I NEED a shop vac , my deck is covered in saw dust and my hands are covered in primer and adhesive, I am such a girly girl . Sophie says it looks like a beach house , ah that kid just knows what to say.

6 comments:

Linda Lou said...

Looks great Chris-the only place I have beadboard is in my master bedroom, half up the wall with chair rail and the rest of the walls are painte a grey blue! You always impress me with all the work you do yourself!!!

Erin Koch said...

Hi Chris- I'm not sure how I found your site- but I love it. Your style is very casual and fresh. I just wanted to say your ceilings look great and ask a question about your chairs from Ikea. You said in an earlier post that you have had the covers for a long time- do you like your chairs? I love the style of them- but we live a long way from an Ikea so it would be a major trip for us- but the kudos for Ikea are all over blog world. Anywho- your home is lovely- thanks for the inspiration.

Momma to Bug said...

It looks great...can't wait to see the completed project! Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

I love your work! My husband and I are keeping up with your progress and you are the inspiration for him to do our ceilings! You go girl! A fan!

Leigh said...

Looks great!

Kim said...

It looks great!!