Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Late night musings

I finally got to the mopping of floors , well during the day what is the point really , with kids and dogs that is futile.
I just love clean floors.


I thought it might be a good idea to iron my new tea towels I got for $1.99 today , as well maybe we will need some freshly ironed napkins , who knows , I don't know but you can never be too prepared even if it's at 11:10 pm , I think the Dr. Pepper and numerous Cokes I had today will help keep me up anyway ... bedtime is no where in sight , I still need to dust the living room hutch , and I am waiting for the laundry to dry.
I have new sheets to show you that the girls helped me pick out , they are so nice , you will love them . I am going to take in so much tomorrow and I am going to take so many pictures , which reminds me , I need to charge my camera battery ...my chalkboards are empty and ready for brilliance.
You know what this feels like , it feels like the night before a trip , excitement mixed with worry of forgetting something , you know that feeling...

No comments: