Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photo shoot update

I had to take a pic of the flowers in the sink , how gorgeous are these flowers ?
All is going well , at least I think so , this is such a fun experience to watch , I am learning so much, this is truly such a thrill ...

So amazing...I said OMG the flowers...
Pretty ...



Poor Moe is in lock down , he just gets too excited and in the way , Dolce {the little one } has been doing a little modeling for us , he is so good , a little popcorn or a little cheese and he is mine ...but he will only listen to me ...funny!



I am in awe of all the work and thought behind all the shots ...
The girls are feeling a little limited , oh well tough little mamma's , I sent them out for a little shopping fun ...but that only took so long , now there is just a whole lot of complaining going on , annoying.....

I thought this was such a cute shot....luv the blurr
Hope your having a great day too .

No comments: