Friday, March 27, 2009

Fab Friday Finds


I came across this most wonderful store called Quatrine sadly well out of reach , so I will live with admiring their beautiful furniture, everything is slipcovered , you know how I love a good slipcover , they are a must. All the white trim work and beautiful wood floors , gorgeous, I had to share.

I found this rug on http://www.elte.com/ the other day , Elte is in Toronto . Isn't it great , I am sure it would look amazing in a room , I would love to see that room.


These photos are also from http://www.quatrine.com/ , it is all eye candy to me , because it is inaccessible to me where I live, but it is inspiring.








Look at this pretty , this is such a girl chair I love it .






Perfection!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend in store , good weather on the way for us , thankful for that .
I am finally going to go and get a "REAL" nail gun with compressor , it's a real bargain and has top ratings and reviews , it is about time , with all the work I do and the wrist injuries I have been dealing with , it only seems necessary to buy the right tool.
Happy weekend to you !




No comments: