Sunday, September 30, 2007

More great finds




This Saturday was the big Flamborough Antique Market out near Guelph Ontario, I made sure we made time in our busy schedule to drive an hour out of our way to stop by to see the wares, it is always fun, if even just to look and speak with the colorful vendors, I did find a nice side table for Sophie room, as her tiny table isn't big enough right now, this one was $55.00 one drawer and shelf as well as a generous top, it will take some elbow grease but will be very lovely after I am done with it. Todd picked up an old record player , a carrying crank type, it came with a old record as well,its so old fashioned. Todd's friend Todd came along as well, it was nice to have him with us for the day, all the way from Calgary.
I popped in a lumber store today , I just felt I had to stop by , for no real reason ,but found the round shutter, perfect for that spot I wanted to add a window to in my high ceiling area, this will do just fine, it was on clearance a wrong order so it was $30.00 and it is made of a foam so it is light but it looks like wood, it will be a breeze to install.

No comments: