Friday, August 28, 2009

I finally got something other than cleaning done

The kids were out playing and I was able to accomplish a little project I have been meaning to tackle . This section of the entry where I extended the height to allow for higher hooks to accommodate for the children's growth , they no longer have itty bitty short coats especially my oldest , anyway I never liked how I had dealt with the transition , so I tore out the small bands of wood and replaced it with beadboard .
I am much happier with this look.

It will look great all painted .

I needed to unscrew the switches and move them forward over the beadboard , so that they wouldn't be sunken , quite easy to do , but it is a novice mistake not to move it forward { which I learned while tiling our backsplash , it is all a learning experience}

No comments: