Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Party wear out!

The Candy party was a great sucess , all of Mason's good friends and lots of sweet treats were served, glad it went well but I am sure glad birthday's are over for the year, they have worn me out! Customized treat bags .

Swimming , hanging out presents and candy and more candy , that is all this party needed to make Mason's day .

I personally loved the chocolate covered strawberries , yummmm

Instead of a cake Mason requested cake pops like she saw on Bakerella , they turned out OK at best , I think I learned a lot , and I need to find edible pens if I ever try this again .

Mason's great sweet friends , peaceful too .

Sophie bought Mason the nicest purse , everyone loved it , apparently she won't let me borrow it.
A left out little sweetie , a few spilled beverages , one fall {for me chasing the dog out of the mud , which I fell in} , a couple of crazy hyper dogs {they must have been feeding off the energy} , and somehow one very badly burnt lamp shade that nearly went a blaze , all in a day .
Cheers for now !

5 comments:

...just beachy in the burbs said...

You are such a good momma! This is such a cute idea - love it! :) I especially adore the banner.

NicNacManiac said...

WOW...party planner mama extordinaire!! Christine you have outdone yourself! Every detail is wonderful and the cakepops are awesome!!
Big Birthday greetings to your two lovelies!!
Love your new Ektorp and your lamp redo....I know your hubby will love it too!!
Enjoy the rest of the summer!! xOxO

Lori said...

I hope not one of your lampshade redo's. So glad the house wasn't destroyed. Parties over for a year.

JenLo said...

You sound like you have outdone yourself! You deserve to collapse in your new comfmy chair from Ikea ;) The cake pops were adorable - I'm sure they tasted as good as they looked. I can't believe the minor disaster with your lamp shade! I hope it wasn't the one you just redid!!

oldblackcatboo said...

Wow! Everything works so great!
You are such a good Mom. Just think of the wonderful memories you created for your sweet little girls!