Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday January 20th

Today is a good day , I am thrilled to be watching history unfold.
How proud and happy I am to see this day , it is a real step in the right direction , for all you who were able to vote for soon to be President Obama I am so proud , of the progress of a nation .
There are good days ahead .

My thoughts are also with my husband's mother who is having a medical procedure done today. We hope to hear good news .

My poor daughter woke up with the stomach flu this morning and is feeling awful , I hope she is better soon as well . Thankfully no messes to clean up this time , phew!

8 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Praying your family is restored to health!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

Isn't it just a fantastic day?!?!?

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Praying for your MIL! Hope all is well!

Ashley Nichole.

Jackie said...

It's a wonderful day!!! The Bush era is finally over. It's great to see that our Canadian friends are just as excited as we are to see Obama become our new President.

Sending prayers to your MIL for good news.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I didn't vote for him but I have to say I was glued to the TV on Tuesday, he sure is down to earth and what a lovely family. I pray he does a good job !!!

I hope your family is on the mend !!

Kathy :)

Emilie said...

yay!!!

superior said...

kayak6751
flytian
sunce026
taishici
lvmeng565

LinkWithin

you might also like