Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tastey Tuesday

I have been falling in love with a little bit of wallpaper , I love the bright fun of this fern pattern .
Stripes I have always loved my stripes , especially these bold stripes , so crisp .

Is this the most inspiring kitchen , loving the
black painted cabinets and marble counters , and of course beadboard ceiling painted this soft green , this is one lucky home owner , what a happy space. Gosh I love those plates , what a great way to add personality to a room .


This wing chair is so sweet and comfy , I could see four of them in a cluster with a black pedestal coffee table or a striped ottoman , what a great place to gab.



{blissfully domestic/ shabby nest}
This is such a clever space , I love it , my MIL has wanted to do this , look how great it could look , I say go for it .



5 comments:

Natalie said...

I never stop by that I don't leave completely inspired and wanting to do something new in my own home. I have a barely used linen closet in my master bath which shares a wall with my foyer. I have no closet/storage of any kind in my foyer. Can you see where I'm headed??? :)

Ivy Lane said...

I LOVE that sofa in the first picture. I think it's about time for a little bit of wallpaper too!! That kitchen does have personality, there's no doubt about it! I have been trying to find something to add some life to an area of mine.. this is INSPIRING!

Happy Thanksgiving!

julie said...

Hey Chris! Thanks for the pixs! We have that same size coat closet facing the front door that we put our shoes in. I would love to do what they did in that pix but I dont know if it would be smart since you would see it coming into the front door. What do you think? Thanks for all your help and inspiration! Julie

DeDe Ray said...

Hi there! So I just discovered your blog today and I'm really enjoying it! I'm finding myself saying "me too!" after reading your posts! I never knew this "blog" world existed until recently and I love it! Thanks for sharing all your ideas! And I'm happy to see someone else is finding the a bit of wallpaper could be cool. I didn't know if something was wrong with me or if it meant I was getting old (35 is still young these days...right?)

Wendy @ The Shabby Nest said...

So glad you like my mini-mudroom! Thanks for posting about it!

LinkWithin

you might also like