Friday, October 24, 2008

Tile removal more

I was over watching some wonderful videos at The Lettered Cottage where I was inspired to fill the baskets on my candle holders with some sea shells , seaside is not a summer scheme at least not to me , the beach never closes.
I successfully removed all the tiles , what a messy job , I was feeling tough and sweaty and removed( mt thicj) =my thick rubbered gloves to clean up only to slice into my hand with a broken piece of tile ouch , that sure did bleed , lesson#1 wear gloves at all times during tile removal.

I decided my tools need a daddy , made the work much easier.


Happy to rip out tile and happier to have scored High School Musical tickets while the girls were at school won't they be thrilled.


I am thinking , posting and rushing do not go well together.

5 comments:

My home - My life said...

You are amazing - I have come to the conclusion that you do it all. Stuff that I would make hubby do, you just do it - good for you!

Your house is beautiful by the way.

Chris said...

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that you're even doing this. You're amazing! Good luck!

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

GREAT job! Have fun at HSM3. My sister is going with the kids tomorrow. After seeing HSM on ice, I feel I've done my part (I'm FABULOUS...) LOL.

The Steel Magnolia House said...

No kidding, you are amazing! A jack of all trades. Who needs a man? lol

Lisa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your house is beautiful! Great work.
Lisa