Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sarah Sarah

I feel your pain my American sisters , first the economy now this you are missing out on Sarah programming , I do know that her shows are on Fineliving, at least Design Inc is , I just called the production company that produces the show and their best advice was HGTV or FineLiving , but if you aren't getting these shows I will suggest you call fine living and ask for it , you can get these shows for your viewing pleasure , you just might need to suggest it in the masses . What will you be doing tonight , I will be glued to the season premiere of Sarah's House , it has been a long wait , but finally tonight I can look forward to a new and fresh episode from Sarah .
By the way how does she do it , have a baby and bounce right back , I never did that , it always amazes me , here she is after baby number 2 and continuing with a busy career all the while , how does she do it ? This woman needs a real maternity leave , which is 6 months to a year here in Canada.

7 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I am still watching the first season of Design Inc. over and over again. (Why can't my cable company buy some more seasons?) We don't get any of her shows here in the US and it makes me soooo mad. Please let me know how it goes. If I could hire anyone in the world to do my house Sarah and her team would be at the top of my list. MB

restyled home said...

I can't wait! Thanks for the reminder.

I think she has the best figure of anyone...so not fair...but I'm not loving the new hairdo. I think it was a side-effect from pregnancy hormones.

I think this time it actually is her house, am I right? Oh, and I heard that she called her new baby Fiona. Why do I know this stuff...?

Linda

Mrs. Limestone said...

I wonder if the show is airing here in the US?

You lucky Canadians! We only get 3months here (if we're among the lucky in a job with good benefits).

Simply Dandy said...

I love Sarah Richardson. They don't always show her shows here in the U.S. Do you know if we are going to be getting it? If not...I am very sad :(

LeAnn

Jerusalem said...

soo jealous! I make do with Design Inc. but I wish we got Sarah's House too! I miss her longer, blonder hair tho...

Chrissy said...

Hi, I just found your blog,(don;t ask how) and I love it!! I too am in Canada, Ont. to be exact...I did watch Sarah's house, but I enjoy STYLE DEPT and PURE DESIGN even more, I really like Samantha Pinn, how about you? Stop by my blog if you like its...."vintagerhapsody-chrissy" take care, Chrissy

Saucy said...

Whhhhaaat? She is doing it again? I saw it on the flipper-vision and assumed it was repeats! A new one! A NEW one? She is my hero. If I could be a crazed stalker, I would stalk her.