Monday, November 2, 2009



Its been a busy day , like always , I wish I had taken a picture of this drawer before , it was a mess , i had some left over MDF from my bathroom reno I knew it would make the perfect dividers for this drawer. I put the items in and measured out just the right pieces to fit , and attached them with corner braces and small screws , it fits even more than before now that it is organized , the organizing kick is contagious , it is spreading all over the house . I use Word to make the labels so that everyone will know where things fit best...


I am trying to decide whether or not to sell this chair ...?



Tried to find the home of this doggie , with the help of my sister in law ,I would have taken him in but my Moe wanted to eat him... he is at the local shelter , can you believe someone left him out and went to work .... apparently a common occurrence...I am sure he will find his way home...





Designed a laundry room cabinet layout for a client while Mason my sick girl rested, mostly she seems quite fine but she has got a sore throat and cough as well as a low fever ....popsicles , drinks , meds.....and mothers attention , so far so good ... lots of H1N1 going around only time will tell .




No comments: