Sunday, March 30, 2008

The weather may still be frigid but my thoughts are turning outward none the less. We are planning to build a big deck off the back of our house to eliminate as much grass as possible, we have poor drainage and two dogs so grass doesn't provide a nice surface in this case , in fact it is rather disgusting.
My future plans include some type of building for lounging and hanging out , a cabana , I am thinking the girls could even have sleep outs in there in the summer time, what fun.
This is the inspiration for my deck, I love the details, the railing the color , it is perfect , imagine it 12 x 18, room for seating , covered area for dining and a BBQ area, a whole new great room , just outdoors , we could have our summer breakfast and coffee out there , and if we find a great daybed afternoon naps since it gets great afternoon shade.
Ok this is way out of my league due to its size but I could certainly achieve this feeling.

I love this backyard , this would be perfect for the space I have here.

No comments: