Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank you

all the kids gathered around for cake time , even the fur ones


I wanted to say thank you for all the birthday wishes , I had a great day , lots of treats and cards and wishes from people all over , my husband brought me my favourite chicken parmesan on a bun with tomato mushroom sauce and mushroom soup from Teddy's my favourite restaurant since I was 10 years old, I received some beautiful tulips and had a nice piece of cake , I felt the love .
thanks,
Chris

12 comments:

Loui said...

Chris..
sounds like Your birthday was super..
perhaps "just beachy!!!!!"
so glad to hear you smiling at the outpouring of love from family and friends..
here's one more belated wish to add..
Happy Birthday.....tooooo YOU!
warm hugs,laughing smiles...
Loui♥

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

May this be the begining of a truly wonderful year for you.
Be blessed oh beachy one.

Amy R. said...

Happy Birthday! The cake turned out great and looks yummy!
Amy

Lovely Little Nest said...

You did such a great job! How did you learn to make fondant? And where did you find the tall, skinny candles?

...... Kristina ...... said...

Happy Birthday!

Oh to have a Tiffany blue colored cake,just wonderful
Love Kristina xxx

Low Tide High Style said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday filled with flowers and yummy food!

Kat :)

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Happy belated birthday, Chris! What a beautiful cake. YUM. :-)

Emily@Little Forever Family said...

Happy happy birthday!!! What a gorgeous cake (and lovely present!)

Jenilee said...

that cake is gorgeous! just stopping by from another blog - happy birthday!

Patricia Torres said...

Happy Birthday to you... The cake looks lovely... very yummy too!! Love your blog..

Cathy said...

Happy belated Birthday Chris! I hope you had a wonderful day and a great new year to come..

{{Big Hugs}}

Cathy

Kelly Muys Wood said...

what a FABULOUS looking cake!

happy birthday.

kelly