Friday, February 19, 2010

Check those magazine stands

Don't you just hate waiting , and waiting for something you really want ? Well I am waiting for my copy of the long awaited Flea Market Style magazine , you may be too .
But I have been keeping a secret , I am actually mentioned in this magazine , Just beachy blog, I am dying to see what the Lovely Linda of Restyled Home has written about me , from the sneak peaks I have seen I am more excited than ever to get me copy.
I have decided today I will track it down , I WILL find it , no more waiting , its not like I can have too many of this magazine , right!
This is a dream come true for me to be in a decorating magazine , I am thrilled and honoured .
So please check your magazine stands for Flea Market Style's Premiere edition, sure to be a great success.
And most of all thank you Linda and Matthew for including me , I am so excited you can not even imagine.

No comments: