Thursday, November 26, 2009

More decor for Christmas







I found these silver wreaths at Walmart and the glass ornaments shaped like light bulbs , i know I said no colored lights and technically they aren't lights , but they are darn cute .



I added a second table top tree to the front room , we had these smaller trees already they normally go in the childrens rooms but they take up too much space so I took one for here and replaced theirs with small tinsel trees , a purple one and a pink one .





I used a snowman table cloth to cover the table that the tree is sitting on , its the wrong blue , i will switch it with a painters cloth tomorrow.
I bought a cheap set of multi sized white and silver balls for this tree , then I used the remainder of my snow flake ornaments , more blue light bulb ornaments and even a little bit of white pom pom fringe , why not ?


Its beginning to look alot like Christmas ...Happy Thanksgiving All.

17 comments:

Christine said...

I love everything!

Judy King said...

The wreaths with the blue bulbs are sooo pretty! I'm using those colors in my dining room this Christmas!!!! May have to check out Walmart! Thanks for sharing! Your home is so beautiful!

LuLu said...

Looks beautiful,
LuLu

Kathi said...

Very pretty. I love those little white trees.

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Super cute! Love it!

Aimee said...

I love the color scheme. It's so soothing and elegant!

Jennifer said...

Oh it is pretty!!!Love your white tree too.Your home looks like the beach house we rent in Cape Hatteras.I love it!Happy Thanks Giving,Jen

Kathy said...

Your right Darn Cute! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings..

Destination Seaborn said...

How lovely! I love the little light bulbs on the wreaths. Thank you for sharing...it's all so pretty!~Lisa

micah @ the yellow front door said...

Love the wreaths! How did you attach the ribbon to the back of the mirror? I am wanting to do that, but not sure how.

cousin Deb said...

Love the light bulb ornaments, so pretty!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I adore the silver wreaths.

Make sure you come by and enter my GIVEAWAY.

Annie@A View On Design said...

love it - well done!

Grace of Gracenotes4Today said...

Everything looks so fresh and pretty. I would really like it if your small pictures on the right were clickable. I'd love to see close-up pics of your makeover projects.

Saucy said...

I found the same little ornaments at Walmart last year - love 'em! I like them on the sparkly wreath... and no, technically NOT a light!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I love the silver wreaths!

And..EEK!...I still have a few Halloween decorations around.

-Meleah- said...

I love the Christmas decor. We've got a beachy Christmas decor theme at our house, too.
Love the wreaths!

LinkWithin

you might also like