Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lights for thought





So here I find myself offering up some nice pics from http://www.homedepot.ca/ for my sisters new house, which in her words needs lighting updating. I think any little girl would love this cream light fixture , with simple basic white lamp shades covered with trim and fantastic fabric,the square which can be mounted flush or hanging from the chain , makes a wonderful entry light or mounted flush lovely for a kitchen, the leafy one is very natural, myself , its too much , but spray painted in one tone would simplify it and show off the cut work of the metal, and shades of course, wicker or heavy linen, the other with the dripping glass beads, is so pretty and simple, beautiful for a bedroom, dining room, entry ,you name it its great.

No comments: