Sunday, December 12, 2010

Laundry room

Urban Grace
Bloggedy blog blog

?


Canadian House and Home
, so far I have got a rug very similar to this one just waiting for a home ....the laundry room is where it should be


?







?


?






?

There are so many beautiful laundry rooms out there to love , beautiful cabinets , counters , charming details and high quality finishes , they are all so inspiring.
I would love to have my laundry room finished , it would make a great before and after ...any magazines out there in need of a great makeover full of DIY projects...? I'm game.
My laundry room needs walls , lighting; I think pendant lighting, tile; I'm thinking carrera , cabinets; I'm thinking painted white with some open shelving Martha Stewart cabinets would be perfect , one new appliance a mid level washing machine front loader, a new sink and counter top; I'm thinking apron front with butcher block counter and a bridge faucet .
I'll be taking donations starting tomorrow ...he he , hey for some bloggers this seems to work....any takers ??? kidding , HOME DEPOT I'm ready ....it could make a great series

No comments: