Thursday, October 18, 2007

This one's for Liz

This post is for Liz who is contemplating new drapes, I have put together some suggestions I thought might be fun for her. I can't wait to hear what you think. Alright this is my number one favorite, the tones are perfect for your room, I have this fabric in my family room, on my desk memo board and roman over the sink window, its seersucker, really nice.In reality the colors are more deep , its not pinky at all, its an earthy red. , two shades of mossy green and tan/brown, on a cream background.
I am a big stripe fan , so this one jumped out , it would also be perfect for your room.
This is a super winter drape , perfect for decorating at Christmas time, I would use this in one room, and the red stripe in the other.
This brown print has a vibrant green that would work well with your red touches , but I still love number one.
all of these fabrics can be found at www.designerfabrics.ca

No comments: