Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tile

Yet another option??? Here is the culprit... tired, bland , in need of a lift. Perhaps I will tile that full wall with the stipes and do all the other bits of walls in classic plain white subway only , thankfully there are only bits.


I really do love tile. I have tired of my children's bathroom, it's pink and purple, it's fine, but I think it is in need of some more interesting finishes other than paint. Since it is a small space I have decided to tile, my most favorite is white subway , classic and affordable. These lovely glass tiles will be the perfect inset . I have settled on the lower layout, I want the subway layout for sure, I will do the lower portion of the room to about 36" unless I change my mind and tile right to the ceiling??? maybe we'll see . No partway .


No comments: