Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cheap trick

I am not a big fan of track lighting , but have actually found myself loving the dark finished pottery barn track lighting , which is quite a splurge due to their high price points, well when I can get the look for much less that is what I will do. I found this light at Rona which recently opened up to compete with Home Depot , not gonna happen.... anyway this light was a steal at $60.00 I thought for my walk in closet , but we tried it in the tub shower area, where it brought new life to that area, and a jolt of light in the mornings.
Which means my bare bulb could be replaces with my former tub area light, it makes the closet sparkle.The closet needs a lot of work, we will have that done soon, a nice built in closet with lots of proper storage. I can't wait.
I moved these lanterns from the powder room to the family room I wanted the hit of black.Sometimes its just fun to switch things up.


Here is the final Halloween scape in the front room, love my crows.

No comments: