Wednesday, May 11, 2011

They grow up so fast

Everyone knows children grow up practically before our eyes , and luckily I will tell you I love having big kids , not just because I can have a life again , but because they are really fun and funny to have around , most of the time. How can I have a daughter this big ? it really makes me shake my head , so glad I had them young, I had Mason when I was 25 , what a good decision for me that was , I have a friend who just had her third baby , I am in awe of that , I don't think I could start all over , but I could enjoy a baby for an afternoon or so and that would be fun.
This morning I sent Mason off on a school camp trip in cottage country , I know she will have so much fun , she was ready to go well before 6:00 am , eager to get going.

Getting photos of the girls is such a challenge lately , especially of Sophie I usually get the hand , she can't hide behind this window ....silly girl , got ya!



Look at this , Dolce begging to go with Mason ....how sweet is that , how do they know ?.... he is going to miss his sleeping buddy.





Moe too pulled at the heart strings trying to come along , he tried his best to sneak out the front door , he must think we were going to Grandma's.


Good luck teachers , you couldn't pay me to ride on a bus for three hours with 40 or so 13 year olds .

Safe journey kids!!!!

6 comments:

Screaming Meme said...

Chris, They are getting so big! I remember when I first started following your blog...they were so young...they seem like little women now...Bitter sweet! You have been such a great mama to them...I have enjoyed all the stories and photos...Xo, Meme

If you get the chance, stop by and see my before and after...

michelle said...

They do grow up so fast don't they. I have a 13 year old as well and I can't believe that will be driving in three years...maybe. :) I hope that she has fun!! :)

Mage said...

That was very touchy post. Five years or more really goes fast this days and so are the kids which are ladies or gentlemen we called today. Dolce is such an adorable one clinging to her and peeking in that window. buy aion accounts

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

So glad I found your blog. I love that you have "older" kids like myself and you're crazy talented with your design. Looking forward to following along.

Katherines Corner said...

Don;t blink...time flies...My daughter is turning 31 on the 18th! Hugs.
P.S. I have your lovely blog on my cottages page at Katherines Corner :-)

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Even though I am very much in the midst of changing diapers and nursing babies, I am still always amazed by how quickly the time goes by.

(And on my hardest days, that's a comfort sometimes, although most of the time it just makes me a little sad).

But it's always nice to know that I'll have my life back one day! =)

LinkWithin

you might also like