Monday, November 29, 2010

A look outside

Someone asked to see what the house looked like outside at this time of year , well what a great idea , the sun is shining and the air is crisp and cold . So glad we finished the path before the weather turned too cold ...more to do next spring of course.
I will admit I added the snow , it just looked a little more fitting , thanks picnik....


Are you getting your Christmas shopping done ? , I just finished picking out and ordering some beautiful treasures for some girls in my life , isn't it fun shopping for gifts , especially from the comfort of your home ...

11 comments:

Beachbrights said...

Beautiful!!

XOXO

LindaSonia said...

Very very attractive home and the work you've accomplished is admirable.

Do you live in Canada? And also, just wondering, but is your home attached to the next one (can't recollect what they call those types of communities). Hope that's not too nosy?? :/

Katrina Chambers said...

I haven't been over in a while, I can see I have heaps to catch up on!

Keep On S'myelin! said...

Very nice!

How did you hang the wreath on the front window?

Kare said...

Looks lovely...and the snow is a nice touch!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Simply Beautiful! I love the color on the door and your path is fabulous.~Cheers Kim

Wendy said...

lovely outside and in!!! thanks for sharing!

Love of the Sea said...

Love it. Very pretty. Your home looks beautiful.

Lady Jane said...

What a nice way to welcome visitors to your home. I made a white feather wreath for DIL like you have but could not find any pinecones so I went with red accents. She loves it. Thanks for the idea. Blessings. Lady Jane

Stephanie said...

Chris, do you mind sharing the color of your door? You haven't led me astray yet with colors, and I'd love to paint a dresser that color!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Your home looks beautiful. you got so much accomplished! The window boxes - love them!