Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Painting

BEFORE:
AFTER: The color is Tumbled Stone , Debbie Travis , available at Canadian Tire.

Well , I had fully intended to hire a painter to do this job for me , but after buying the paint this past weekend, I just needed to test it a little by the stairs, so with my trusty pole in hand I reach high and just king of kept going, it went on very well and quickly, and before I knew it one whole wall was done, and last night another.
Although I realize it doesn't show well this is the blue walls before. I was just needing a change.
The room is still a disaster so I will show more soon.








8 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Are you saying that you painted the entire room yourself and then rehung & reloaded all your furnishings back into your room? Your energy seriously astounds me!!

I can't really see the color change but the room looks great.

megduerksen.typepad.com said...

it looks so good!
very impressive work.
do you ever sleep?
:)

Danielle said...

you never cease to amaze me...the room is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love it?
Good work!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

Love it!! I especially love the fact that it still fits into your beach theme which I think is so unique...I think of sand when I see this colour.

If you could bottle your energy, you could sell it!!

Andie said...

So I LOVE blue paint. Just finished painting most of ours that color actually. And I was all prepared to really be sad to see your blue go. But that new color is brilliant! I LOVE how it makes the blue you do have pop. LOVE this room!

jenny said...

did you say debbie dravis? one of my favorite, i don't think we can find that here in the us eh? my other love is candence olsen

Kristin said...

Hey, I just found your blog through "today's creative blog" and I love your living room! Exactly my style. I have to know where you got your pillows? Did you buy the fabric and make them? Great makeover!