Saturday, April 26, 2008










I have been keeping a little secret that I would have loved to share , I held a shower for my mother for her upcoming wedding , to a very kind and sweet man.

It has been a lot of fun for me , I wish I could have an outlet like this more often. I had a wonderful helper with the invitation, you know who you are, and thank you so much, they were a big hit and very fun to make.

The theme was pink of course, I borrowed many things from around the house that worked with my theme, like covering the couch with a pink blanket and pillows from Sophie's room, as well for the dining room I used a blanket, the most fun and festive are the Chinese lantern's two for $1.00 so I cleared the store , I love the feeling they give, so fun, we will reuse them for the dining tents at the wedding as well, that green huh!

It was a complete surprise and for the bride to be my mom , her first shower ,I am so glad I held one for my deserving mom, the lingerie was from classy racy , really , to hospital chic.

Now I rest.



No comments: