Thursday, April 10, 2008

I found this dress at www.okaidi.com a new European children's clothing shop at our local mall, and would you believe I found size 4, 6, 10, 10 and 14 for all the flower girls in my mother's wedding, perfect, its such a classy dress, very nice details , and well priced , it will be perfect for the outdoor wedding. It's been busy here , sorry no makeovers or recent home improvements to share , I have been baking my little hands off lately , wow I am tired, this is why I never made it a career, I feel grimy from all the butter, and my hands are so dry from all the icing sugar, and the kitchen needs a hose, powdered sugar gets everywhere. I will be happy for a break.

More bake sale items , sugar cookies are always a hit.
This is a detailed run down of the s'mores cupcakes I made today , this is the graham cracker crust.
batter with more graham cracker crumbs.....
baked...
iced and topped with a marshmallow...

little testers for my husband, that was a really good icing peak, looks like soft serve.

9 comments:

restyled home said...

Why are you doing this to me?? I am finding myself drooling not only over your projects, but now your baking!! Not fair!!

Love those dresses! I can't wait for you to blog about the wedding!

Linda

Liz said...

I love the dress! What luck!

As usual, my mouth is watering. I think I'll slump down the hall to the vending machine and have a pack of M&M's. Sigh. :)

Heidi said...

Yum yum yummy!!!

Can't wait to see all our girls in those lovely dresses.

I wanna see the dress you get too, I hope I can find something nice for meself!

megduerksen.typepad.com said...

ok...i need the recipe.
please post it or at least send it me!!
it looks so good.

the dress is so cute. you scored by findng every size! that never happens?!

Anonymous said...

yes, would love to hear the recipe you use for your sugar cookies and icing. i'm sure its on here somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Ditto~ Could you PLEASE post the recipe for the icing!!

Thank you~
Teri

Anonymous said...

Ditto~ Could you PLEASE post the recipe for the icing!!

Thank you~
Teri

Chris said...

I'm new to the blogging world, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog! I've been visiting it forever, and I check it several times a day (that sounds bad, doesn't it?)! You are so brave with your projects. I am inspired! Keep posting! Chris (I'm a Chris, too!)

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

Lovely dresses...so classic. They won't be "dated" at all in the wedding photos in years to come!!