Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday was a day to rest up for a busy week ahead...

 As I sit here in my pj's and take the day to rest I am so happy to be this far into the family room project, every day closer to getting things back together and getting that Christmas tree up.
I was so relieved to get the caulking part finished up yesterday, what a task especially when working over head.


The locally milled pine flooring arrived Thursday or Friday I can't remember exactly when.
I have been looking for an 8x10 area rug for the family room which mayjust be the toughest decision yet. I want a rug with multi color and pattern, wool and not the cost of a small car...that may be hard to find and it may not be found in time but I am on the hunt. Do you have any suggestions for me I could use the help?

No comments: