Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Exciting project is beginning today .....

 So I haven't blogged in forever, in fact I haven't read a blog in forever either , since Google reader has left...so sad.
I have been busy just being a mom and keeping this place together some and getting kids ready for back to school.
It's official the kids are back in school , so things will get back to normal, early mornings , projects and even fitness will all get back on track, actually I have already done a little cardio.
We have been planning on a walkway project , let's call it "project curb appeal". It begins today .
 The porch will get clad in composite decking and the walkway will have real stone steps and red brick in a herringbone pattern....so exciting.Oh and the side gardens will get cut in or out and triple mix will be ready for planting.
Should be interesting to see it all progress. I can not wait for it all to be completed. It's strange to have someone else doing the work, I could get used to this.
I will show you progress on the project as it comes along.

No comments: