Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Built-ins are coming along , slowly but ...

 I am now at the one week mark with the wall of built-ins I am working on. Here are a few progress photos just for fun.
 There is one thing I just love and it's symmetry , these built ins are very appealing to me.I can't wait to tackle our master bedroom built-ins now, I am so inspired.
Here is how I left things yesterday, the shelves were all cut and positioned and the baseboards were re-installed. I primed and sanded them out of the room to save on mess and dust. Today the crown moulding will get installed and the shelves and desk top will all be installed , then moving onto the beadboard for the open shelving. I must get out to Marbel to order the custom doors for the bases. Painting is due to begin Wednesday.
There you have it , progress is good and steady and everyone is happy so far.
Off I go to start another busy day...have a good one.


No comments: