This is my living room wall color inspiration. (florentine plaster CC-520 Benjamin Moore)
This is how I want Mason's bunk bed to turn out.
To do list 2008
- Take and make time for myself.
- Add exercise for the sake of both my health and figure.
- Eat better, much better.
- Use my Auto CAD program more , so that I don't lose the skill.
- Carve out a work space for me , that is inspiring.
- Reno powder room from the floor up.
- Paint the living room.
- Customize the master walk in closet with shelving and a really great color like teal??
- Finish trim work in Sophie's room.
- Paint and put together Mason's bunk bed when it arrives.
- Do something about the backyard?? deck?
- Spend more time dating my husband.
- Put into motion plans to launch decor business.
- Have more fun.
- Save up for a new stove and fridge.
- De clutter the basement.
That seems like a great big start.